One of the things that I have been told that I may have just discovered is incorrect is that the use of any material with a copyright was against the law.
I had always believed that copyright basically meant "hands off".
I can now see how some video clips, images, and even music clips could help to teach a concept in this new technological era. The old "song and dance" will no longer be coming from me but rather from the media at large!
- Thing 18 - Building a Professional Network
- Thing 17 - Web 2.0 Winners
- Thing 16 - Teach Digital
- Thing 15 - How to Use Podcasts in School
- Thing 14 - Podcasting
- Thing 13 - Slideshow
- Thing 12 - LibraryThing
- Thing 11 - Google Docs
- Thing 10 -Create Your Own Wiki
- Thing 9 - Wiki wiki wiki
- Thing 7 AND 8 - RSS
- Thing 6 -Copyright in the Digital Age
- Thing 5 -Photo Mashup Fun
- Thing 4 - Photo Sharing
- Thing 3 - 7 1/2 Habits
- Reflections on blogs and their impact on the class...
- 23 Things – The First Thing
- ▼ November (17)